From as long as I can remember, bringing out the best in people has been something I've always tried to do in one way or another.
As a business coach, author, speaker and creator of the S.W.E.E.T Brands system, I support creative business owners in building and expanding a profitable business while maintaining healthy relationships.
Getting to know me
I am a natural big-bold dreamer and a deeply rooted woman of faith, proud Navy wife and loving mother to two little ones. I have a BA in social science with an emphasis in sociology & psychology and two years of graduate school in Clinical Counseling from Johns Hopkins University.
I am the author of EntrepreFriendships, a book that uncovers the step-by-step process of building business relationships. I have created group workshops, training and masterminds on topics pertaining to personal growth, building relationships, business growth and embracing diversity. I travel the country speaking and teaching and am incredibly passionate about relationships & doing purposeful & profitable work.
I believe it's not all about your comfort, but it's about your growth.
The BIG vision
Love God; love people, and encourage others to do the same.
Support you in building profitable and purposeful businesses while maintaining healthy relationships.
My core values
- Have faith in God; spirit lead me
- Build real and meaningful relationships
- Live authentically (embrace who you, what you want & the purpose of your life)
- Communicate openly & honestly; even when it's hard
- Support and serve others well
- Embrace diversity & build real community
- Take care of yourself & smile
- Create a vision bigger than you & invite people to help you
- Life has seasons, embrace the one you're in
- We shine brighter together
We shine brighter together
Give me gold, sequins, stripes, and bows, and you’ll have one happy-sassy soul sister. To know me is to also know I love to shine and sparkle, inside and out. So I love a sparkly shirt or accessory and pretty pumps. I’ve even been told, “You sparkle everywhere you go.” I love to shine bright, so you can shine brighter. I truly believe we shine brighter together!