If you’re here, then chances are you’re at a point in your marriage where the stress and overwhelm of everyday life is having a toll on your relationship.
You’re arguing more often.
You’re not fighting fair and neither one of you feels heard or appreciated.
You feel like you’re close to throwing in the towel because the stress of your relationship is overwhelming and discouraging you.
But you don’t want to give up on your marriage.
You want your marriage, but you know something has to change.
What if your marriage was a ministry to show the love of God lived out here on earth.
What if you didn’t feel so stressed, overwhelmed and short-fused most days, and had a calm and sense of peace in your marriage.
What if you didn’t struggle and wrestle with past hurts and pains that are showing up in your life and impacting your marriage?
What if you spent more quality time together and missed each other when you were a part from one another?
What if you decided that despite some of the pain you’ve experienced in your marriage, that you’ll find your way back to one another?
What if you embraced your marriage?
As a relationship coach, my goal is to help you to embrace what matters most to you through personal development & building strong and healthy relationships.
So, let’s lock arms and work together.
My experience with Monique was very encouraging. I felt very understood and cared for, comforted, and pushed to be better.Monique Melton can help you gain a lot of clarity and help you make a strategy for the future. You definitely need to call Monique. It will change your life. I cannot even describe the ways my business and life and heart have changed in the six weeks we’ve been talking. Like for real. Life-changing. ~ Rachel LeBeau
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER:
The coaching process is quite simple. We get to the root of the issues you’re facing that are making you feel overwhelmed, unfulfilled and disconnected in your marriage. Then, we identify what you want to change and create solutions, systems & routines that reflect and support that change.
Ultimately, I focus on helping you to find and create peace, fulfillment, connection, alignment & harmony in your life so you can embrace your marriage.
During the relationship coaching experience, we may address the following specific areas of your marriage:
- Stress and overwhelm; what’s at the root of it all and strategies to thrive
- Communication with your spouse (fighting fair, talking about money, expressing your needs, working through hurt & pain)
- Intimacy with your spouse (reconnecting with one another & making time for date nights)
- Creating schedules and routines that reflect your values and embrace your lifestyle(spirituality, fun/recreation, household chores/task, meal planning, work, etc.)
- Identify and create strategies to overcome your limiting beliefs, self-sabotaging habits and things you’re doing that are holding you back
- Disucss how your business or career may be affecting your marriage
WHAT TO EXPECT
During the relationship coaching experience you can expect the following:
- This experience begins with an in-depth workbook for you to complete to collect information and begin assessing where you are & how you’re striving to grow
- HIGHLY FOCUSED private coaching sessions with Monique Melton.
- As applicable, assignments may be delivered to you following the coaching sessions. The assignments will be reviewed prior to the following session to provide you with more clarity and direction.
- Email access to Monique Melton for questions & feedback during the duration of the coaching experience.
- Accountability in doing the work.
- Invitation to attend exclusive events for coaching clients
Coaching begins at $200 per month. Inquire for more details.
(I only work with a limited number of clients and only during certain times of the year. I am accepting new clients January-June & September-November. I’m off July-August & December to intentionally connect with my family.)
Let’s talk about your marriage