You're married to the love of your life, but you're stating to feel like roommates.
With all of the responsibilities you have it's hard to focus on maintaining a strong and healthy marriage, and right now things are not what they used to be.
And as you feel pulled in so many different directions, you're at a place we're you're feeling more like roommates and less like a married couple.
You feel like your communication isn't strong and you feel like you're growing apart.
But this isn't the way you want your marriage to be, this isn't how God has called you to be in your marriage.
You want to honor the commitment you made before God, friends & family
You want to keep your children together and not have to go days or weeks without seeing them because of a separation.
You want to feel like your spouse “gets you” and knows how to support you emotionally
You want to have more passionate physical intimacy, much like when you first got married and couldn’t keep your hands off of one another.
You want to stop fighting and have healthier and deeper communication with your spouse.
You want a marriage that is strong, healthy and a great model to your family of what love can do.
And you can restore what's broken and you can strengthen your marriage.
You don't have to watch your marriage go from "something's not right" to "we're considering the "D" word".
You can do something now, before the pain settles in too deep.
So, let's lock arms and work together.
With relationship coaching, I'm inviting you to work with me as I strive to help you build, heal and nurture your marriage.
My experience with Monique was very encouraging. I felt very understood and cared for, comforted, and pushed to be better.Monique Melton can help you gain a lot of clarity and help you make a strategy for the future. You definitely need to call Monique. It will change your life. I cannot even describe the ways my business and life and heart have changed in the six weeks we've been talking. Like for real. Life-changing. ~ Rachel LeBeau
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER:
During the relationship coaching experience, we may work on the following areas of your relationships (additional concerns may be explored)
- Let's get real and honest about the needs you have in your marriage & how to communicate those needs, so you can feel more valued, confident and fulfilled in your marriage.
- Let's get real and practical about how to fight fair, share what you're really feeling and communicate more honestly and openly.
- If you're struggling in your marriage, then you're likely hurting from the past, let's explore those experiences and begin a healing and mending process.
- Let's talk about how trust may have been lost and get real on ways you can build/rebuild that trust with one another.
- Do you feel like your business is putting a strain on your marriage, that your spouse doesn't know how to support you and often feels like you work too much? Let's explore this and discuss strategies to overcome these obstacles in your marriage and in your business.
- Are you feeling like your marriage has too many routines (or do you want to avoid this) and not enough excitement, let's work through this and find ways to add more fun and pleasure in your marriage.
- If you're not having fun in the bedroom, you're likely not connecting emotionally and spiritually as much as you'd like. Let's work to bring more intimacy into your relationship so you can have more fun in the bedroom too.
What to expect
During the relationship coaching experience you can expect the following:
- This experience begins with an in-depth workbook for you to complete to collect information and begin assessing where you are & how you're striving to grow in your marriage
- HIGHLY FOCUSED private coaching sessions with Monique Melton.
- As applicable, assignments may be delivered to you following the coaching sessions. The assignments will be reviewed prior to the following session to provide you with more clarity and direction.
- Email access to Monique Melton for questions & feedback during the duration of the coaching experience.
- Accountability in doing the work.
- Invitation to attend exclusive events for coaching clients
1-3 month commitment: $700 per month for 2 coaching sessions per month.
6-9 month commitment: $600 per month for 2 coaching sessions per month for 6-9 consecutive months.
On-going accountability: $300 per month for one 90-minute coaching session to address challenges and offer continued guidance and support.
**Monthly payment plans available. Inquire for more details.
Ready to work on strengthening your relationships, let's schedule a time to chat today.