You're called to do great things, but you're also feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and burned out.
With all of the responsibilities you have in doing the work you're called to do, it's hard to focus on building strong and healthy relationships.
Yet, you're passionate and committed to the work you're called to do, and you don't want to feel like you have to choose your relationships over your calling.
And as you feel pulled in so many different directions, you're at a place where you feel like something has to change, because you know your relationships deserve more.
But perhaps you feel discouraged and that this is all too far out of reach.
Well, I know you do the great work you're called to do while building strong & healthy relationships.
And I want to show you how.
As a relationship coach, my goal is to help you to spend more time with the ones you love while also doing the work you're called to do.
And I do that by supporting you in creating systems and routines to manage your everyday life.
So, let's lock arms and work together.
My experience with Monique was very encouraging. I felt very understood and cared for, comforted, and pushed to be better.Monique Melton can help you gain a lot of clarity and help you make a strategy for the future. You definitely need to call Monique. It will change your life. I cannot even describe the ways my business and life and heart have changed in the six weeks we've been talking. Like for real. Life-changing. ~ Rachel LeBeau
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER:
The coaching process is quite simple. We get to the root of the issues you're facing that are making you feel overwhelmed, unfulfilled and disconnected in your relationships & everyday life. Then, we identify what you want to change in order to add more joy, peace and connection into your everyday life. And after that, we come up with a system & routine to make it happen.
Ultimately, we focus on creating systems and routines in your everyday life so you can spend more time connecting with the ones you love. We also explore ways to be more intentional in your time together and how to strengthen and grow the relationships that matter most to you.
During the relationship coaching experience, we may address the following areas:
- Communication with your spouse (fighting fair, talking about money, expressing your needs, working through hurt & pain)
- Intimacy with your spouse (reconnecting with one another & making time for date nights)
- Creating schedules and routines that reflect your values and embrace your lifestyle(spirituality, fun/recreation, household chores/task, meal planning, work, etc.)
- Creating schedules and routines for parenting (creating schedules for the kids, making time for intentional time together)
What to expect
During the relationship coaching experience you can expect the following:
- This experience begins with an in-depth workbook for you to complete to collect information and begin assessing where you are & how you're striving to grow
- HIGHLY FOCUSED private coaching sessions with Monique Melton.
- As applicable, assignments may be delivered to you following the coaching sessions. The assignments will be reviewed prior to the following session to provide you with more clarity and direction.
- Email access to Monique Melton for questions & feedback during the duration of the coaching experience.
- Accountability in doing the work.
- Invitation to attend exclusive events for coaching clients
6 week intensive: Weekly 60-minute coaching sessions for 6 consecutive weeks. Investment: $1200. (*payment plan available)
Monthly Coaching: One 60-minute coaching session to address challenges and offer continued guidance and support. Investment: $200 per month.
Ready to work on creating systems and routines for your everyday life, so you can spend more time with the ones you love? Let's schedule a time to chat today.