Life is about relationships, but sometimes relationships can hurt.
As a relationship coach, my goal is to help you to build strong and healthy relationships so you can have more fulfillment, connection, be at peace and be aligned with the work you're called to do.
So, let's lock arms and work together.
My experience with Monique was very encouraging. I felt very understood and cared for, comforted, and pushed to be better.Monique Melton can help you gain a lot of clarity and help you make a strategy for the future. You definitely need to call Monique. It will change your life. I cannot even describe the ways my business and life and heart have changed in the six weeks we've been talking. Like for real. Life-changing. ~ Rachel LeBeau
HOW WE WORK TOGETHER:
The coaching process is quite simple. We get to the root of the issues you're facing that are making you feel overwhelmed, unfulfilled and disconnected in your relationships. Then, we identify what you want to change and create systems & routines that reflect and support that change.
Ultimately, I focus on helping you to find and create peace, fulfillment, connection, alignment & harmony in your life so you can enjoy your relationships to the fullest.
During the relationship coaching experience, we may address the following specific areas of life/biz:
- Stress and overwhelm; what's at the root of it all and strategies to thrive
- Communication with your spouse (fighting fair, talking about money, expressing your needs, working through hurt & pain)
- Intimacy with your spouse (reconnecting with one another & making time for date nights)
- Creating schedules and routines that reflect your values and embrace your lifestyle(spirituality, fun/recreation, household chores/task, meal planning, work, etc.)
- Clarity on what you're called to do and creating a plan for what's next
- Identify and create strategies to overcome your limiting beliefs, self-sabotaging habits and things you're doing that are holding you back
- Identify what change looks like for you in your relationships and what steps you want to take towards change
What to expect
During the relationship coaching experience you can expect the following:
- This experience begins with an in-depth workbook for you to complete to collect information and begin assessing where you are & how you're striving to grow
- HIGHLY FOCUSED private coaching sessions with Monique Melton.
- As applicable, assignments may be delivered to you following the coaching sessions. The assignments will be reviewed prior to the following session to provide you with more clarity and direction.
- Email access to Monique Melton for questions & feedback during the duration of the coaching experience.
- Accountability in doing the work.
- Invitation to attend exclusive events for coaching clients
12 week intensive: Bi-weekly 60-minute coaching sessions for 12 consecutive weeks. Investment: $1800. (*payment plan available)
Monthly Coaching: One 60-minute coaching session to address challenges and offer continued guidance and support. Investment: $200 per month.
Ready to connect more fully with the ones you love and find more peace & clarity in your everyday life? Let's schedule a time to chat today.
(I only work with a limited number of clients and only during certain times a of the year. I am accepting new clients January-June & September-November. I'm off July-August & December to intentionally connect with my family.)